• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

STPL Complete

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Very pumped about completing this series. Just have to decide whether to take a couple out of the box. Was extremely excited to see these sitting on the table when I got home from driving 3 hours in the snow!

Thanks to a fellow member for helping with the last couple!

One of my favourite collections because it not only spans the entire life of Oakley sunglasses, but also both sport and lifestyle divisions.
C5EBC7E1-FE13-4F1C-B370-CC2768F92A09-11681-0000027F891C2A34.jpg

These went immediately into "my" case.
589C4893-7BD1-4992-A6A4-C85542A2487A-11681-0000027F9136B236.jpg

Great set to have! I wish I could get them all. Congrats try look good all together.

I just want one of the brooks dangit. Been looking but cant seem to find one. Mine however will never go in a case but will be worn.

Are we the only two to have the complete STPL collection? Same display case even...lol

stplcomplete.jpg

No, not the only two with a complete STPL collection, I also have all six in mint, complete with all contents and boxes. I should think there is more than 'us three' with a complete set as well given there were 150 each of the Eyeshade, Razor Blade, and allegedly the Frogskin also, and with the others more commercially available, plus the set is very desirable so I would guess quite a few collectors would have targeted the whole output.

Back