• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

STPL eyeshade value?

Jase_nz

I should Work at Oakley
Australia
Hi guys gotta friend looking to sell these old eyeshades, they have a tennis ball type frame around them?? He offer them to me but they not my cup of tea. they are bnib with spare lens. They are part of a collection with a radar that is for g
Screenshot_20210410-223701_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210410-223719_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210410-223735_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210410-223749_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210410-223801_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210410-223826_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210410-223843_Gallery.jpg
olf also BNIB. any idea on value?

I’ve seen them sell here for around 200 especially with the spare lens. Nobody wants to use the emerald tjats etched like that lol

Unless desperate to sell, these should command US$500 still.
One of the better releases in recent years.
Probably the rarest (and coolest) piece in the STPL collection.
Full set is of Eyeshades, Frogskins, Blades, Holbrooks, and Radars.

I’ve seen them sell here for around 200 especially with the spare lens. Nobody wants to use the emerald tjats etched like that lol
Ah that's a shame. Do you have any links to previous sales so I can show him ? The only one I could find was from 7 years ago for £300

Unless desperate to sell, these should command US$500 still.
One of the better releases in recent years.
Probably the rarest (and coolest) piece in the STPL collection.
Full set is of Eyeshades, Frogskins, Blades, Holbrooks, and Radars.
Thanks for your info mate the only thing I could find out is there is 150 of them so thought they might be valuable. Do you know of any recent sales? I could only find one from 7 years ago. I was hoping for his sake they'd be worth something nice, he's looking to sell off some very cool stuff in future

Thanks for your info mate the only thing I could find out is there is 150 of them so thought they might be valuable. Do you know of any recent sales? I could only find one from 7 years ago. I was hoping for his sake they'd be worth something nice, he's looking to sell off some very cool stuff in future
300 pounds is pretty close to 500 USD.
An ignoramus might sell it for way less, but that possibility is remote at best.
Presuming you intend to treat your friend fairly, don’t lowball him or her. :cool:

300 pounds is pretty close to 500 USD.
An ignoramus might sell it for way less, but that possibility is remote at best.
Presuming you intend to treat your friend fairly, don’t lowball him or her. :cool:
No mate I was offered it quite cheap but it's not my thing and I wouldn't buy it from him to onsell so I'm helping him find a fair value so he can get a fair price for it