• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

STPL Holbrook @ Oakley Vault

MrSneis

Oakley Beginner
Arizona
So I got a call today that my local Vault got a few STPL Holbrooks in for $110. They retailed for $150 a year ago IIRC, very nice piece. Worth checking if you're interested!

Also came across a polarized polished black +red split jacket (asian fit?) for $180; not sure if worth it or what the story is but much nicer looking IMO than the clearance Jawbones from SGH.

Ordered a pair of the STPL Holbrook from the reed space and got them today. It appears that some someone decided to clean the lenses with sandpaper, ive never seen lenses with this many micro scratches all over the lenses...

Ordered a pair of the STPL Holbrook from the reed space and got them today. It appears that some someone decided to clean the lenses with sandpaper, ive never seen lenses with this many micro scratches all over the lenses...

Thats terrible, Id ask for my cash back in that case!!

Thats terrible, Id ask for my cash back in that case!!

I am planning on at least asking for a replacement pair, but I really love this frame so Id be fine with just getting a new set of chrome lenses and popping them in there, im not a big fan of lens etchings anyway... It just sucks that they would ship a set with lenses already in such terrible quality...

Oh, well if you happy doing that I guess its a not such a sad ending, just sad that they shipped a supposedly new product with such badly scratched lenses, hopefully they will give you some sort of discount or something for the poor product!

Mine is supposed to arrive Monday. I hope this isn't a regular thing for them...

Back