• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stpl Holbrook!

ericforman

I should Work at Oakley
Idaho
I just won a used, complete Stpl Holbrook for $145 and I had a $25 eBay gift card from Christmas so it cost me $120! I'm super excited to get them!
Stpl Holbrook
I'll post pictures when I actually get them.

Well I'm not as excited now that I got them. They were sent in a small flat rate box, which it didn't fit in, so yet again I get a smashed box... The glasses are in great shape though. The bag is pretty gooked up so I'll see how it takes to a washing.
29mr612.jpg

2rz83d1.jpg

20i6i44.jpg

Yeah, I couldn't be happier with the glasses themselves, just a little bit of swirl from cleaning and no major scratches

Yeah, I couldn't be happier with the glasses themselves, just a little bit of swirl from cleaning and no major scratches
The swirl issue was discussed and the general consensus is that many of the stpl pair came with swirled lenses from Oakley so they may not have been mistreated if it helps. I had one with swirls and one without.

The swirl issue was discussed and the general consensus is that many of the stpl pair came with swirled lenses from Oakley so they may not have been mistreated if it helps. I had one with swirls and one without.
Oh no don't get me wrong, I am happy with the lenses on them.

Back