• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale STPL Holbrooks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys -- BNIB STPL Holbrooks never worn but the box has a crack on one side of it. Comes with microfiber. I'm looking for $250 paid f&f -- delivery is included in the price.

image_4_zps991f1cfc.jpeg
image_3_zpscd198eba.jpeg
image_6_zps78d60bac.jpeg
image_5_zpsebe3978f.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
super nice , good luck with selling

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
its not our place to tell people what prices to put on their stuff. PM them if you feel the price is too high.
Thanks JDubs appreciate it -- I was thinking the same thing as you but I don't like to be too negative with people. Btw, Rightcoastnj, I think JDubs was referring more to Oakley Joseph. I appreciate your honesty though, Rightcoastnj. I'm open to offers and also trade offers or combo offers as well.

what would you be interested in trading for? i could do a 3 for 1 or something with some lifestyle pairs..

I have a pair of these myself and I do like them a lot! Always get good comments about them!

Username Hidden said:
what would you be interested in trading for? i could do a 3 for 1 or something with some lifestyle pairs..

I'm looking specifically for a Fuente Antix but in general I'm mostly interested in Holbrook LX's (specifically asian fit would be ideal), Antix, Dispatch II's, Holbrooks, & possibly a TwoFace or possibly a Jupiter Squared LX. I'm also looking for a Chrome Holbrook lens, a black iridium Batwolf lens, a fire iridium and black iridium split jacket lens, and any iridium dispatch ii lens or interesting dispatch ii icons.

Price has been lowered to $250.

Thread cleaned...:focus: and a free bump for these BNIB STPL Holbrooks!

I've got Holbrooks and a Two Face that I'd do a 2-for-1 on !