• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stpl ReedSpace CRAP!!!!

walkerhonda243

Oakley Expert
Louisiana
Has anybody else ordered the holbrook and radar from the reed space?! My radar came in with black stuff on the inside of the frame (can't get it off!!) and the holbrook came in with a TON of surface scratches on the lens!!!! Can't see em when wearing but still!!!!!!! Now they say no refund or exchange on discounted items!!!! Fricken JERKS!!! They should have advertised both the radars and holbrooks as USED!!!! Am I the only one who has had this problem!?

yeah, not a good deal at all, I mean, it's not major, cause they were discounted, and they're gonna sit in a display case anyway, but just chaps my arse when ya get something "NEW" and it's "USED"....hell, if I wanted that I would have bought some off ebay!!

I think someone else had this issue as well. I'm sorry...that really sucks :(.

That was your's truely

Has anybody else ordered the holbrook and radar from the reed space?! My radar came in with black stuff on the inside of the frame (can't get it off!!) and the holbrook came in with a TON of surface scratches on the lens!!!! Can't see em when wearing but still!!!!!!! Now they say no refund or exchange on discounted items!!!! Fricken JERKS!!! They should have advertised both the radars and holbrooks as USED!!!! Am I the only one who has had this problem!?

I ordered the Holbrooks, same exact problem. Great packaging, frames look amazing, then... the lenses... they are ****ED (pardon my french). advertised as new sunglasses but it looks like some toddler found his fathers sunglasses and got a hold of some sandpaper to try and clean the lenses with. Like walker said though, does not affect the vision.

but still... if you are looking for a 'New' pair of shades, DO NOT order from the ReedSpace

Damn man that sucks. I know a handful of people that all bought the Holbrooks and youre the first to complain about it being damaged. Usually Reed Space is on top of their ****. I wonder if there was any interference from people involved with shipping.. WOuldnt be the first time Ive heard of UPS/Fedex ******* with packages.