• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stpl ReedSpace CRAP!!!!

Just heard back from the reed space....they said they would exchange my holbrooks, and oakley is going to exchange my radar. My only concern with the holbrooks is if I send it back and they are sold out or I get another pair that's jacked up. And Oakley said that the reed space is NOT an autherized retailer. That's strange, they sure are selling their shades!!! Oh well, I'm gonna send my radars to oakley later today, but I'm contimplating not returning my holbrooks, I love the frame but I hate that the STPL lens are scratched to crap!!

The reedspace customer service will tell you "all discounted items are no return".....just send em an email telling them how dissapointed in them you are, and they'll send you an email saying they'll exchange em.

Well, I hope they offer me the same, but I get a bad feeling about the replacements... seems like all their stock is like this? The scratches on mine are so bad they are on the inside and outside of the lenses lol.

Just heard back from the reed space....they said they would exchange my holbrooks, and oakley is going to exchange my radar. My only concern with the holbrooks is if I send it back and they are sold out or I get another pair that's jacked up. And Oakley said that the reed space is NOT an autherized retailer. That's strange, they sure are selling their shades!!! Oh well, I'm gonna send my radars to oakley later today, but I'm contimplating not returning my holbrooks, I love the frame but I hate that the STPL lens are scratched to crap!!

The reedspace customer service will tell you "all discounted items are no return".....just send em an email telling them how dissapointed in them you are, and they'll send you an email saying they'll exchange em.

I have a feeling all the replacements wil be in the same condition... :/

I feel the same way blazer, I don't want to waste my time sending them back, when I'm pretty sure I'll get another pair in the same condition, or worse, not get anything back because they are sold out now. I think I'll just get some different lens and slap em in there. Good luck to everyone else who is having this same problem.

shockingly enough, they did send a prepaid usps label with the email, so they were going to cover shipping. But either way, since I'm not the only one with this problem, I'm just gonna keep em for the frame. I don't want to risk not getting my frame back lol

I was going to suggest, before you found a solution, file a claim with your CC or if you used PP, you could file a claim with them also.

Wow I just got my Holbrooks out of the box and same story, I cant belive it, this had to be someone messing with them. This is the craziest thing ive ever heard of WTF!!! These are a present for my little bro to start his collection with and I have to give him these, a second hand used pair of Holbrooks, wow!