• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stpl ReedSpace CRAP!!!!

lucky you! still waiting . . .
my first parcel was wrong - some shirts for a totally different person.
looks like a bunch of idiots working there!?

I saw the STPL Reedspace Holbrook's yesterday when I met up with OBlazer. Honestly, I didn't see anything wrong until he pointed out the fine scratches that were pretty difficult to see. The description that they look like they were rubbed with fine sand paper would be accurate lol. They look really nice though! The engravings on each lens is really nice.

Just heard back from the reed space....they said they would exchange my holbrooks, and oakley is going to exchange my radar. My only concern with the holbrooks is if I send it back and they are sold out or I get another pair that's jacked up. And Oakley said that the reed space is NOT an autherized retailer. That's strange, they sure are selling their shades!!! Oh well, I'm gonna send my radars to oakley later today, but I'm contimplating not returning my holbrooks, I love the frame but I hate that the STPL lens are scratched to crap!!

The reedspace customer service will tell you "all discounted items are no return".....just send em an email telling them how dissapointed in them you are, and they'll send you an email saying they'll exchange em.
They might not be a full time dealer for Oakley but when the owner of the store designs a whole series for Oakley I would guess it would give them the OK to sell them through their shop.... sucks you guys have had some issues with the lenses, hope all gets worked out as the Stpl holbrook is a very cool piece for sure!

bought from Batwolf some spare STPL Holbrook lenses - just in case the second delivery will be crap too.