• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Straight Jacket 2007 Ducati

U

Username Hidden

Hello. I am looking for a pair of these, would ideally like them to be mint, not fussed about box or paperwork or even if the lenses/rubbers are in a bad state, mainly interested in the frame, that should be in top condition. If you have what I am looking for or even if you think it might fit the criteria, them please send me a message. Money waiting.

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump bump bumpty bump bump.

I have a lead on the stoner Ducati lenses you are looking for.

Maybe you could custom make a black or grey straight jacket into a ducati clone? Any body do paint out your way?

Just an FYI. There are two versions. The Ducati 24-002 and the Casey Stoner Ducati 12-790. The Stoner is on top, it's a bit darker.

IMG_3405.JPG
IMG_3406.JPG

Username Hidden said:
Just an FYI. There are two versions. The Ducati 24-002 and the Casey Stoner Ducati 12-790. The Stoner is on top, it's a bit darker.

View attachment 321702 View attachment 321703

This is important information! Thank you @SiRacer420. I was not aware of this! In that case, I am after the lighter coloured version 24-002. I appreciate you taking the time to inform/educate me, dude. Cheers.

Username Hidden said:
I have a lead on the stoner Ducati lenses you are looking for.

Maybe you could custom make a black or grey straight jacket into a ducati clone? Any body do paint out your way?

Thanks for the message @Chris A Hardaway. I am mainly after the frame at this stage but depending on what is is available I might be piecing one together. I am not aware of anyone doing custom finish jobs in the U.K. I will be sending you a message soon about those Juliet Baseball Outfield's we discussed the other day, boss.

Bump. What you got people?

PM'd

Username Hidden said:
@Jon the Don I just got another 12-790 but the color is like the 24-002 so they may both come in both finishes.

Ducati Straight Jacket <----- see here

Thanks for the information matey. I am hoping to get a deal set up with @Joshua Hanson. He is being a stand up guy and helping to source one for me. Seen pics but if you are confused by the colour options what chance do the rest of us have?!? Lol