• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Straight Jacket 2007 X 4 Job Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am thinning out my Oakley collection to mainly feature Vintage X-Metals and as I only have one head a lot of my sunglasses don't get any face time so it is with regret that I am selling off a few pairs.

This lot consists of 4 x Pairs of Straight Jacket 2007, all in used but immaculate condition, no damage on frames or scratches on the lenses, only worn on a handful of occasions, to all intents and purposes they would pass as being brand new.

Also included in the sale are 4 x Oakley Microfibre Cleaning cloths/bags and 2 x Replacement Rubber Kits.

(Please note stand isn't included in the sale)

If you require any additional information or pictures please feel free to contact me.

Looking for $300.00 PP G&S plus shipping, depending on where in the world you want them sending, contact me to discuss a price.

Thank you for looking.

IMG_2551.JPG
IMG_2554.JPG
IMG_2555.JPG
IMG_2556.JPG
IMG_2557.JPG
IMG_2561.JPG
IMG_2562.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
I am normally not a fan of white sunglasses but I am digging that top pair. Let me know if you decide to sell it separately. You might have better luck selling each pair on its own vs. a bundle of 4.

Nice set of Straights bro!!!! Good luck with sale JTD!!!

Love the Straights man ... got a few my self ;)

What are the particulars on the middle pair?

They are a Silver frame that originally came with Fire Iridium lenses, I swapped those lenses out and put them in a white pair, thought the Emeralds look sweet in there!

I still have the original box/paperwork for that pair.

Username Hidden said:
They are a Silver frame that originally came with Fire Iridium lenses, I swapped those lenses out and put them in a white pair, thought the Emeralds look sweet in there!

I still have the original box/paperwork for that pair.
... and that's the Blood frame on bottom with +Red?

You look sharp in these frames JTD, hope you're keeping a couple back :cool:

Username Hidden said:
... and that's the Blood frame on bottom with +Red?

You look sharp in these frames JTD, hope you're keeping a couple back :cool:

Spot on mate!

You know your frames/lenses for sure dude!

Thanks for the compliment, keeping a few pairs back that get more "face time".

Username Hidden said:
Spot on mate!

You know your frames/lenses for sure dude!

Thanks for the compliment, keeping a few pairs back that get more "face time".
I'd only be interested in one pair but to help this sale on, I'd be glad to receive a shipment to USA and the distribute to other buyers ... just a thought and option

Best option is the Euro bros to step up for this great deal on one of the most versatile frames out there ...

Username Hidden said:
I'd only be interested in one pair but to help this sale on, I'd be glad to receive a shipment to USA and the distribute to other buyers ... just a thought and option

Best option is the Euro bros to step up for this great deal on one of the most versatile frames out there ...

Good idea mate, I am open to options.

Anything to get these to a good home!

I will gladly pay you for one Straight Jacket and you ship all 4 to me too ;). I am in Canada so can do the same as @GTgold if you have buyers lined up here instead of the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.