• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Straight Jacket 2007

Jon the Don

Pork Chop Express
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kent, England
IMG_1565.JPG
IMG_1566.JPG
They finally arrived @Fernando!
My first ever pair of non Metal Oakleys.....

Congrats. I just picked up a pair too, at a pawn shop. Crystal black but beat to hell with rx lenses. I like the frame though.

Me too mate! The lense shape etc. isn't that dissimilar to my beloved Juliet and the bonus with these frames is you can still buy replacement/different lenses direct from Oakley!! It does feel weird having a pair of light, plastic glasses on my face though! Used to the feel of cold metal!

I am a Straight Jacket fan. I have a custom pair with positive red lenses and gave my father an SI pair for his birthday. He loves how comfortable they are.

I am a Straight Jacket fan. I have a custom pair with positive red lenses and gave my father an SI pair for his birthday. He loves how comfortable they are.

That sounds like a good combination @SMman. They are comfortable! I have had my eye on them for a while now and I was intrigued by the Grey Polarized lenses!

Careful, they multiply...
Love the SJ, it's so versatile and immediately identifiable as Oakley.
Five pair and counting, including Polished and Matte Black, 2 Bloods, and a Matte Rootbeer.

Careful, they multiply...
Love the SJ, it's so versatile and immediately identifiable as Oakley.
Five pair and counting, including Polished and Matte Black, 2 Bloods, and a Matte Rootbeer.

Ha ha! Oakleys are like rabbits! I struggle to give face time to the pairs I have got! I was told I was "obsessed" by my missus earlier! Not the first time she has commented on my passion for Oakleys....

congratulations
what a f***k this are so dope .
i have a pair like this on my country website
i cant spend more money this month lol
i hope they still there next month
this ones are polarized .....

905427077_1_644x461_culos-oakley-straight-polarizados-originais-matosinhos_rev004.jpg

Latest Posts

Back