• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Straight Jacket II + Red Lens .... Lovin' it!

Aprilia Man

Oakley Enthusiast
Just picked these up Brand Spankin' New and way better deal than up here in BC. The + Red lens is just WOW! Sorry for being so excited. This is my first + Red lens and it just looks great!

Straight Jacket II 04-325 Jet Black with Black Iridium The Oakley Review - Catalogue Listing

Before:

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

After:
3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Lovin' it!

Very nice. I have the polished black with + red in them and they look great I agree. I also saw someone else on here throw + red in the matte rootbeer frame and it looks sick too.

I really want a pair of straight jackets but have not decided on a color. I think clear smoke and +red would look great, but might consider a black with +red. Wish they made a matt black like the MD.

I have a Matte Black They make them w/ Grey and Grey Polarized SI Try Tacticalgear, Galls, Quartermaster, Patriot Outfitters..I put Black Iridium in mine I still would part with them Pm if u r interested I am getting out of the O game slowly...but keeping my Flaks....

Back