• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Straight Jacket II

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys looking for straight jacket II's would love a pair with ice iridium lenses but am open to any combo with non polarized lenses.

Some people reacted to this post.
Too bad on the polarized. I have a shadow camo / bronze polarized (brand new lenses with sticker) that I would trade out.

Username Hidden said:
Hey guys looking for straight jacket II's would love a pair with ice iridium lenses but am open to any combo with non polarized lenses.

PM'd you

I have about 14 pairs of Straight Jacket II. Wasn't aware they made Ice lenses for these? (unless custom ordered from Oakley)

Anyway, good luck on your hunt. GREAT pair of sunglasses you're after.

the grey smoke looks great w/ ice and blue icons

Username Hidden said:
I have about 14 pairs of Straight Jacket II. Wasn't aware they made Ice lenses for these? (unless custom ordered from Oakley)

Anyway, good luck on your hunt. GREAT pair of sunglasses you're after.

Yeah there only avalible through custom but the won't ship to my po box so I cant order a pair. I missed out by $2 on a jet black pair with emerald iridium the other day. Love these just want some off the wall colorways

Username Hidden said:
Too bad on the polarized. I have a shadow camo / bronze polarized (brand new lenses with sticker) that I would trade out.

Pm sent owl

Still looking for some,guy backed out on last deal.