• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Straight Jacket Leather

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Of all the oakleys my little brother has stolen from me, I really miss these and my leather square wires the most.

It's a good thing stolen things can be replaced. Let this one bring back the memories for you! :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Of all the oakleys my little brother has stolen from me, I really miss these and my leather square wires the most.

Hopefully he didnt sell them on ebay recently

Username Hidden said:
You buy this from my buddy and I'll give you a leather square wire. I mean it's not perfect but it'll be free.

Username Hidden said:
You buy this from my buddy and I'll give you a leather square wire. I mean it's not perfect but it'll be free.

That's like getting a bad xmas present from an Aunt you havent seen since cousin Maggie pantsed you at the family reunion up at uncle slaytons.

Username Hidden said:
That's like getting a bad xmas present from an Aunt you havent seen since cousin Maggie pantsed you at the family reunion up at uncle slaytons.

Weird flex but OK. :lol:

Username Hidden said:
Weird flex but OK. :lol:

Dont take the job in WV. You'll be lost.

Username Hidden said:
Dont take the job in WV. You'll be lost.

I took the one in PA. At least, I'll be able to catch a few beers with @hondazcrxsi

Username Hidden said:
And try some Amish ass?

I was going to have him introduce me...LOL! Hopefully not the one that steals off his porch.

Status
Not open for further replies.