• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Straight Jacket Vs Monster Dog?

tarheel7734

Oakley Expert
Texas
So I went to a sunglass hut yesterday and was able to try on a pair of straight jackets. Wife said they look great and wondering how a pair of monster dog compares in size. Anyone have a pic of these together. I cant find a pair to try on and really like the looks.

they actually do ok on my smaller face...weird how everyone is different for some FC's are huge but small for others..I like a snug temple fit and these both work for me..my feeling is the unobtanium might help on the SJ's if ur face is smaller than mine...also there are the new Twentys too ...they were made for me but The SJ's just have a real quality feel to them...Boring as heck I know but polished Black/Black SJ2 and Matte RB/Gold SJ2 are my 2 favorite things to wear...theres also the Monster Pup for u but Black colorways are getting scarcer.....The Tony Stewart Black/Black with red icon shows up on Emay still for abt 80...might fit u better

Latest Posts

Back