• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Straight Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Ruby polarized might be a hard find. I have had one pair cut for SJ2's and I think the donor was a Straightlink DWP. I have bought Ikon and Fuse+ lenses for my SJ2's and been impressed with their quality.

Some people reacted to this post.
What frames?? Xmetals??

Username Hidden said:
Ruby polarized might be a hard find. I have had one pair cut for SJ2's and I think the donor was a Straightlink DWP. I have bought Ikon and Fuse+ lenses for my SJ2's and been impressed with their quality.
I can help with the Ruby polar if the donor was a Straightlink

Username Hidden said:
What would be a donor lens that is compatible @Chris A Hardaway ?
looked back at my convo with the OC and it was definitely a straightlink donor for the SJ2.

I’ve used Revant lenses in the past and have been happy with them. Looks like that will be my route. Thanks very much for the help gents.

I have multiple SJ2's with oem black polarized and a few others with IKON polarized lenses. It took years of thinking about aftermarket before I finally pulled the trigger. I'm amazed with the quality of the IKON lenses. Obviously the oem are great, but I now have no hesitation about purchasing IKON lenses. Them being made in the US is also a selling feature that led me to the purchase.