• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Straight riser for clear display stands?

Cassius_20

Oakley Enthusiast
Don't know how to title it, nor the official name of the stand. Anyone know/tried 3D printing a straight version of the riser for the clear stands? Currently, the OEM ones are angled to separate each tier; don't like it, as it takes too much space in my cabinet and prefer a straight stem version.

Perhaps pictures will help describe what i'm talking about

D2A5A974-DE6E-400C-BBD4-36DB0E7C3663.jpeg

BA255433-578E-4E68-84E3-AD9721569AAD.jpeg

9779E8CB-B514-4E80-916C-A21D80A09F38.jpeg

Should be easy to do. If I had one, I'd crank out an STL and send it to you, but I don't have a base to work with. If you get some measurements, I'd be more than happy to model one up.

Should be easy to do. If I had one, I'd crank out an STL and send it to you, but I don't have a base to work with. If you get some measurements, I'd be more than happy to model one up.
I don't have a printer unfortunately :( I have no problem mailing one of mine to you, so that you can take the measurements as I'm not sure what to measure in order for it to be accurate

I don't have a printer unfortunately :( I have no problem mailing one of mine to you, so that you can take the measurements as I'm not sure what to measure in order for it to be accurate

Another consideration: while they do make transparent filament, it won’t look the same as the rest of the oem stand

Back