• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Straightlink RX lenses are blurry when looking off center

I'm surprised that Chris A Hardaway did not come to tell you that the lenses were made wrong, and that you need to just give them another chance, even tho this forum is filled with people who said that they had this exact problem, and he dismisses them and says its lies.

I wonder, how could so many people be having this same problem of not being able to use their oakley RX glasses. Hmm must be a coincidence and not a problem with the product they're selling.

There seem to be a certain guy on here who makes excuses for these frames. Hmm interesting.
You do understand that this is a forum for regular people, not owned or run by Oakley right? Chris doesn’t work for Oakley either, he’s just an independent optician.

I also had the same problem with these Oakley RX and put them in the trash bin after no one could "fix" them. I google search and find plenty of people on here having the issue and in every single thread Chris A Hardaway is summoned in to explain why that the persons glasses were made wrong, and how it couldn't POSSIBLY be the frames causing the problem. Even tho all of us who had the problem are describing the same issue. Feeling sick from wearing them, can't see correctly thru them. image looks distorted. etc.

It's tiresome to be gaslighted by some guy who comes into every thread saying the lenses are wrong and you're wrong., and you cant question it because of some appeal to authority.
So then blame the frames and don’t get oakley RX anymore. What do you want from us?

I also had the same problem with these Oakley RX and put them in the trash bin after no one could "fix" them. I google search and find plenty of people on here having the issue and in every single thread Chris A Hardaway is summoned in to explain why that the persons glasses were made wrong, and how it couldn't POSSIBLY be the frames causing the problem. Even tho all of us who had the problem are describing the same issue. Feeling sick from wearing them, can't see correctly thru them. image looks distorted. etc.

It's tiresome to be gaslighted by some guy who comes into every thread saying the lenses are wrong and you're wrong., and you cant question it because of some appeal to authority.
So you come here few hours ago and sign up just to trash a man's reputation and call him a liar.
Feel free to leave now and don't let the door hit ya in the @ss on the way out.

So you come here few hours ago and sign up just to trash a man's reputation and call him a liar.
Feel free to leave now and don't let the door hit ya in the @ss on the way out.

He’s got a 30 min history of SHlTTING on anyone who tries to help him. He could have had this problem fixed when he bought them but he’s either lazy, incompetent or both

Having trouble adjusting to prescription sunglasses
Having trouble adjusting to prescription sunglasses

Latest Posts

Back