• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Strangest Pair

Icepick is a very strange model as well. Not very out there or bold but really square and simple and very odd to look at

Thats funny you should mention Ice Picks, because I just saw a pair last time I stopped at my local Vault. I should have grabbed them. They also had the original Racing Jackets!

I get lots of strange looks and comments when I wear my Cannon Red Eye Jacket 2.0. I didn't think it was that weird looking, but the general populous seems to think so.

No ****? I'm about 10 min south of starved rock. I may have to check that out. I usually go to Chicago premium outlets

Dude, it is unlike any vault I have ever been to! They are located in Gurnee Mills, which is an outlet mall, so they have better deals on shades than most vaults. And there is this one dude that works there that is the Sensei of Oakley vault employees. If you have any questions he is the go-to guy. Just look for a dude with ear piercings and a ponytail.

What colorway of the original Racing Jacket did they have?

They were polished black with either a grey or black iridium vented lens. They had the lanyard and everything. They said that they had been in the store since that model first came out and nobody had bought it. Most people who dont know what they are would definitely pass them up for some new pair. I should have grabbed them, they were only sixty bucks. But of course, the next time i was there they had been sold! It figures, they sit there for years, but a week after I spot them, theyre gone!

Latest Posts

Back