• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Stretchline era slat wall stand

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Not sure the name hence the title

You won’t see these come up often so grab it while you can. Located in northern Indiana $200 cash in hand upon pick up preferred. It’s quite dusty from being in the garage. I’ll clean it up some prior to sale :)

FYI - Both Oakley name plates (one on each side) are perfect and intact.

2b87de69efdcabe7c25d9955f94dbb1b.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
So how does this thing work? It's supposed to have like those metal pieces where you hang clothes from? Looks pretty cool regardless

Username Hidden said:
So how does this thing work? It's supposed to have like those metal pieces where you hang clothes from? Looks pretty cool regardless
Could be a dope tool wall. The hanging accessories are inexpensive from any hardware store

Username Hidden said:

I’ve got a PM a few years back from another member who made his own quite easily and he gave me the how to. It’s a cool piece but I just don’t have space as I’m planning a move. I was planning to get hooks and hang my O backpacks from it

Could also be a xylophone when laid flat

E6C7A8B1-F340-4234-B702-D142A3FF84EE.gif

And wash your clothes on it down by the river or play it in a jugband.

Last edited:
PM Sent

Bump

Dang, you wouldn't be moving to NorCal would you? that thing is sick gave me an idea for a mud room style locker area for my kids tho...

Username Hidden said:
Dang, you wouldn't be moving to NorCal would you? that thing is sick gave me an idea for a mud room style locker area for my kids tho...

Not with these crazy home prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back