• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stretchline Table

xmetal40

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
USA
So I’m bored and I go through this store. Just browsing around. Ever do one of those double takes when an item seems totally out of place? Well, that’s what happened. Take a look:

00465901-740A-4524-9B65-8EA7A2E9CC1D.png
0D57C8A5-6A60-41C1-A23E-2C9D275443A4.png

Question became, how do I go about getting this set? I know asking a manager is the direct answer. Would you be completely honest? The manager will probably ask why I am interested. I understand. What represents the best way to ask?

Suggestions welcomed.

What kind of store is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell him you like the table... I wouldn’t go out and say that it’s an Oakley product unless they already know this information. He/she will probably ask what your going to do it with and your natural answer should be sell it on eBay for a million bucks :DJK! Tell them your a collector and would like that piece. I usually show that person a snap shot of my stuff and they 9/10 times feel at ease and sell me the piece. If they ask for you to put an offer start low... dirt low. My experience they usually add $25-50 to what you offered.

Good luck I hope you can get it.

Tell him you like the table... I wouldn’t go out and say that it’s an Oakley product unless they already know this information. He/she will probably ask what your going to do it with and your natural answer should be sell it on eBay for a million bucks :DJK! Tell them your a collector and would like that piece. I usually show that person a snap shot of my stuff and they 9/10 times feel at ease and sell me the piece. If they ask for you to put an offer start low... dirt low. My experience they usually add $25-50 to what you offered.

Good luck I hope you can get it.

Thank you. Quality information.

Or avoid mentioning that you’re a collector and save the $25-$50. Tell them that you really like the style. Overzealous/TMI = overpaying..... and when you drive away with them laugh your ass off. Make him wonder WTF just happened.

Or avoid mentioning that you’re a collector and save the $25-$50. Tell them that you really like the style. Overzealous/TMI = overpaying..... and when you drive away with them laugh your ass off. Make him wonder WTF just happened.

ditto, ask if it is for sale, "I need a manly table, but looking for something a bit beat up and affordable"

Latest Posts

Back