• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Strolled Into The Vault Today...

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
and found a set of Polished White/Jade Jawbones sitting in the discount case

I've been eyeballing this pair for a while simply for the Jade Iridium lenses. When i asked about what else came with it, the sales girl brought out a Jawbone Jupiter Camo bag and the HI Yellow Jupiter Camo lenses. I also asked about the original HI yellow lenses and the standard Jawbone bag, but the manager was quick to point out that the discounted stuff is cheaper because they're usually missing parts. I didn't mind as i think this was more of a bonus than anything.

Here's a shot of Jupiter

And a pic with them in

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha nice pick up. I really do think that is a pluss. I have the same exact pair but with the normal jawbone things and also a set of black iridium lenses. I love the jade lenses in the polished white. I have never used my yellow lenses but I might need to since its getting dark on me when I bike. Also just a heads up if you sweat in them clean the rubber ear socks with purell hand sanitizer after you use thm so they don't discolor.

Nice!! Looks like I'll be strolling through my local Vault today as well for something similar. :)

The vault i was at had several jawbones, but only one polished white/jade. The others were Silver w/ grey jaws and Polished Black. They were all $128. Also had some Polarized Split Jackets for $179, a ton of Pit Bulls, Flak Jackets, Juipters, and wires. Nothing really special.