• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stuck

Thanks Kyle, I'm gonna give that some thought and try some different pairs. I haven't had a chance to even try the frogs on but when I get a chance I'll let you know.

I've been looking at the gascans as well. I'm kinda leaning toward them right now, but I guess ya never know until you actually try them on.

Thanks Kyle, I'm gonna give that some thought and try some different pairs. I haven't had a chance to even try the frogs on but when I get a chance I'll let you know.

I've been looking at the gascans as well. I'm kinda leaning toward them right now, but I guess ya never know until you actually try them on.

I never thought the dispatch would look good on me till i tried and now i have that too! You could also try the jupiter squared

I'll keep that in mind. Im a fresh face to the Oakley world so I'm unfamiliar with the fits of each frame. I'm gonna have to get to the mall tomorrow and start trying them all on.

What's your opinion on the Gascans?

I'll keep that in mind. Im a fresh face to the Oakley world so I'm unfamiliar with the fits of each frame. I'm gonna have to get to the mall tomorrow and start trying them all on.

What's your opinion on the Gascans?

The fit is a little small for me, i also do not like fuel cells but everyone is different! I look decent in X squareds but HORRIBLE in juliets to where most others are opposites! Just try what you like and if you're not sure then just ask us!

I think Gascan is a good safe place to start actually, mate. Medium-fit frame with loads of colorways to choose from.
They are too small for me personally, but there's no denying they are popular. There is good reason they've been around so long, when other frames have come and gone.

Oh, and if you think Holbrook is too big, then forget the Oil Rig.

So I finally was able to get into the store and try some different shades on. I took pictures of how they looked and I am hoping to get some +/- feedback. Thanks

FUEL CELLS
IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

OIL RIG
IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

FROGS
IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

HOLBROOK
IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

To be honest, all look fine except the Batwolf - which looks pretty bad.
As does the toothpick (wtf?).

Unless you were shopping in the 1950s.
Then it might have fitted in OK.

:biggrin:

Back