• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stupid peoples valuations...

Way to kill my joke bro.
Feel better?
from the internet.jpg

Here's a typical description. Brand new Oakley never worn outside gently displayed rare one of a kind pre owned Mars Jordan's. Some scuffs on the frame from sitting on a concrete shelf. Never touched by humans. Lenses have some scratches and minor pitting from me arch welding in the back ground. Leather slightly chewed from my hamster as I did not feed him one day. No box or coin but I will gladly ship them in a box for you. Bullet hole in right lens from when I was involved in a minor dispute over selling fake products. Still wearable! Do not pass these up! Bid now without confidence. I have not included pictures of the actual item since I am worried the UV rays of the flash may harm this rare collectible.

Here's a typical description. Brand new Oakley never worn outside gently displayed rare one of a kind pre owned Mars Jordan's. Some scuffs on the frame from sitting on a concrete shelf. Never touched by humans. Lenses have some scratches and minor pitting from me arch welding in the back ground. Leather slightly chewed from my hamster as I did not feed him one day. No box or coin but I will gladly ship them in a box for you. Bullet hole in right lens from when I was involved in a minor dispute over selling fake products. Still wearable! Do not pass these up! Bid now without confidence. I have not included pictures of the actual item since I am worried the UV rays of the flash may harm this rare collectible.
Edit: These are the special plastic model of Oakley Mars. I have the original box, which clearly states Moon, but am auctioning the glasses as Mars as those appear to make more money and I am fond of that.

Please note, the box is not included in this sale but it is available in another auction, where it is described as a 1986 Ferrari Testarossa as used in Miami Vice.

Please see my other auctions. Pleeassseeee.

I strive for great customer satisfaction so if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason do not blame me. I was dropped as a baby and am no longer in control of what I sell. Read my feedback. My mom loves everything she bought off me. Pay no attention to the other negative reviews. The Great and Powerful Oakley Oz has spoken!

Back