• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stupid USPS Questions But...

Zax

Chicago
Really dumb, but I'm supposed to get a package tomorrow (some MotoGP Antix) and it says signature confirmation. I'm probably not going to be home, so would I just have to pick it up from USPS later that night?

Most likely the next morning.

Usually packages that don't get delivered stay on the truck until the end of the day where the finally return to the office to get unloaded.

He will probably leave a green pick up slip and you can get it at the designated PO the next day.... Unless you are tight with him.....LOL

Very pissed off right now. The package was supposed to be here yesterday. I call them to see if I could intercept it at USPS, and they said sorry, its already on route. I get home expecting a pink slip or some kind of notification that they were here but I wasn't there to sign, so I went to USPS around 5 PM Central and asked them to look for my package. They told me sorry, it's probably still on the truck and will get out to you tomorrow (due to no slip, they couldn't get it?). I'm home all day today, and went out to my mailbox to see if anything had come in yet. All my mail is there, but NO PACKAGE?!?! Not even a slip that says YOU WERE NOT HERE TO SIGN? WTF? I called USPS and they said they can't help me because they're closed. I will have to wait until Monday. What BS.

Very pissed off right now. The package was supposed to be here yesterday. I call them to see if I could intercept it at USPS, and they said sorry, its already on route. I get home expecting a pink slip or some kind of notification that they were here but I wasn't there to sign, so I went to USPS around 5 PM Central and asked them to look for my package. They told me sorry, it's probably still on the truck and will get out to you tomorrow (due to no slip, they couldn't get it?). I'm home all day today, and went out to my mailbox to see if anything had come in yet. All my mail is there, but NO PACKAGE?!?! Not even a slip that says YOU WERE NOT HERE TO SIGN? WTF? I called USPS and they said they can't help me because they're closed. I will have to wait until Monday. What BS.
ouch man. sorry about that. :-(
i bought BADNESS a SW Dispatch, and since it's UPS, i have to wait until Monday for them since they don't deliver on Saturday's unless it's overnight or some crap.

same with my TinTin 3d - hopefully FedEx will deliver them next monday

Sometimes my USPS packages get delivered by a separate truck but that's normally reserved for packages that I'm getting from overseas.

If you did get the orange/pink slip it usually means you're supposed to pick it up yourself at the post office the following day though.

i bought BADNESS a SW Dispatch, and since it's UPS, i have to wait until Monday for them since they don't deliver on Saturday's unless it's overnight or some crap.
Yup, UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays.

That sucks dude, at least you know you have something coming in! I bought from someone on the boards recently and could not provide tracking and he has decided to quit replying to my emails. My package was supposed to be here wednesday and it is now saturday and nothing. Also, I sent the funds out as a gift so there is no way to dispute if I am screwed!

Back