• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Stupidly priced Oakley's

$4000 I think was retail price. A pair sold for £1500 on UK e-bay a few weeks ago. That 20K price is absurd.

Yes $4K was MSRP and these days they typically resell for $8K - $10K complete.

As Frank inferred, if you search around you'll find that lx300gs is very well known around here for his ridiculous scalping prices, and his insistence that they are justified.

$4000 I think was retail price. A pair sold for £1500 on UK e-bay a few weeks ago. That 20K price is absurd.
wow thats a great price, but i think they may have been the aluminum frames that sold for £1300? these are the carbon fiber that are indeed more. i you can get them for less than double MSRP, well, get 'em.

opinion on this guy... (lx300gs) on eBay? He has some legit stuff that are on the high end of the spectrum and then he has these ridiculously priced items that it seems like he is just putting up just because. Is it beneficial to enthusiasts that sell at a reasonable price the same while his inflated prices pull everyone else's up?

I could post my pair of probations for 30K, since it was on my handsome face it shoudk fetch that price... Then i win for crazy prices!!!
I love these "debates" people charge what they charge, but stuff is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. This guy might be like frank, has a lot of these pairs but doesnt need the money so there is no interest in selling. BUT in the off chance someone wants to pay 20K, then sure off load one or two.

Haha I found a completely matte blue with red O's fuel cells on ebay right now. SO fake, there's white O's on the lenses. Up to $70!

Latest Posts

Back