• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Style Chooser

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Is there an option to add more styles to the style chooser down below? I'd like something that looks similar to the TapaTalk app on my desktop.

White background feels harsh on the eyes.

Are you looking for a gray background? I can probably clone the style and make one with a darker content background so its easier on the eyes. But I just want to check thats what you want?

I threw together a darker version of this style. Its not perfect and a little rough around the edges, but let me know if its what you are looking for. Also if there are any glaring issues with it, let me know.To select the darker style scroll to the bottom of the page and in the bottom left corner it says "Blue Moon", click on it and it will bring up the style chooser and select "Blue Moon Dark"

I threw together a darker version of this style. Its not perfect and a little rough around the edges, but let me know if its what you are looking for. Also if there are any glaring issues with it, let me know.To select the darker style scroll to the bottom of the page and in the bottom left corner it says "Blue Moon", click on it and it will bring up the style chooser and select "Blue Moon Dark"
I gave it a whirl, there are several places where text was very difficult to read.

It was easier to see delineators between posts and signatures though. I'm not sure dark blue is the way to go on that.

Here's the home page. Some navy text that's hard to read. Some tweakin and we could get it done up real nice!
Untitled_zps34757ca7.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to make some changes and make it better.

I just wanted to add that with the dark style text that is in quotations is white which makes it impossible to see unless you highlight it. Example:

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to make some changes and make it better.

Can we change the quote text color code?

Latest Posts

Back