• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Style Switch Accessory Lenses?

Dan Carullo

Oakley Beginner
So what are the chances we will see accessory lenses for Style Switch anytime soon? I can't find how soon after split jacket came out that the lenses were released.

so i could buy any frame and pick up those lenses to swap in? I was looking at a SGH and didn't see them out but maybe have to ask?

The lenses would be an extra cost as the style switch is not in the custom program yet. You can only find the lenses in oakley retail stores

When I was at the vault the other day they had just received a few pairs of violet. Makes me assume that with the new lens packaging and displays, that they will soon appear in all the stores.

The lenses were in the new style "on-the-sales-floor," plastic type packaging? So far, I have only seen sport frame lenses packaged that way.

interesting. I really want to get the matte black frames and put in BIP lenses, and maybe pick up something lighter for overcast days as well. Kind of sucks that they're not on custom yet as I don't think i'd have much use for the non-polar lenses they come with.

Back