• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Style Switch Accessory Lenses?

If you look at the Style Switch lens it has a drastic cut at the outside edges which leads me to believe that Fuel Cell lenses wouldn't work.

I don't have one to try I just know people said that fuel cell lenses fit in the jury, so I figured might fit in the style switch. The jury lenses def. fit. They rattle just ever so slightly as they are just barely smaller than the SS lenses.

I think the lenses are bit to small as is must be worse with them other lense.
Any one know where I can get BIP lenses for cheaper than $170 O store wanted.

i have put in fuel cell lenses just switch sides
by swapping the lenses, you now have screwed up the optics. The lenses are taper corrected for distortion, and they taper from thick to thin going outward. Reversing that would probably cause a nice lil headache.

by swapping the lenses, you now have screwed up the optics. The lenses are taper corrected for distortion, and they taper from thick to thin going outward. Reversing that would probably cause a nice lil headache.

now he tells me. I have been wearing mine like that for a month and I am now totally cross eyed.

What's with circle on lenses with cross hatching lines in it, I can see when breathing on lenses? Is about 3cm in middle of lense on right and left one is well of center. Probably silly question and not discribed well but dr chop seems to be in the know so thought would take the opportunity.

Back