• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Style Switch Replacing Swivel Nosepiece

Lek

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
Im looking at the possibility of changing my style switch nosepiece to an asianfit version.
I see bolts holding the swivel nosepieces similar to those of watch links.
Anyone tried?

Thanks for reading.

they should pop off similar to a jawbone or split jacket. open the nose piece, remove the lens, leaving the jaw up close the nose piece and continue to rotate it past the spot the jaw would usually stop it, and it will just pop out. there should be no screw or bolt

they should pop off similar to a jawbone or split jacket. open the nose piece, remove the lens, leaving the jaw up close the nose piece and continue to rotate it past the spot the jaw would usually stop it, and it will just pop out. there should be no screw or bolt

Thanks Moore851 !
managed to pop it out nicely!
But now the next question. where can I purchase the nose pads lol.
tried emailing oakley customer service 2 days ago, no replies so far....

That i am not sure about, I don't believe i have seen nose pieces alone for sale. If you contact Oakster, a member on here, he may be able to hook you up. IF he can't help you i would suggest calling oakley service desk and they should be able to help you out with it.

That i am not sure about, I don't believe i have seen nose pieces alone for sale. If you contact Oakster, a member on here, he may be able to hook you up. IF he can't help you i would suggest calling oakley service desk and they should be able to help you out with it.
Thanks moore851 !
Will lookup oakster!

Yes. It's a pain in the ass. There is a little "pin" where the jaw swivels that you have to pop out. Be very careful cause when they release they will go flying. I have used a small screw driver to gently pry it up a little and then a small pair of eye glass pliers to pop them out. Again be gentle they will break.

moore851 - Thank you sir! I saw that little pin but I wasn't ready to be the guinea pig if someone else already had...

hey, I need to replace my style switch
nose piece but can't find them anywhere can you point me in the right direction

Latest Posts

Back