• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Style Switch Switchlock replacements

sparky32

Oakley Beginner
Anyone know if its possible to get the replacements nose parts for style switch, 3 printed or otherwise or anyone with any spares. Now have 4 frames all useless as the switchlock parts have given up, Shame to have to use superglue to keep them going.
Also looking for new similar sunglasses any guidance on current frames with the closest fit and look to style switch, think it's a medium fit. Thanks for help.

I think we had someone else on here looking for the same thing not to long ago. At the time there were a few sets on ebay, but they appear to be gone now. I've never heard of anyone printing them but we do have some talented members who 3d print. Maybe one of them might know if its doable or not.

Otherwise a Crank Shaft, Drop Point, Det Cord, Turbine or Fuel Cell might be good options

Anyone know if its possible to get the replacements nose parts for style switch, 3 printed or otherwise or anyone with any spares. Now have 4 frames all useless as the switchlock parts have given up, Shame to have to use superglue to keep them going.
Also looking for new similar sunglasses any guidance on current frames with the closest fit and look to style switch, think it's a medium fit. Thanks for help.
eBay have options for Locks , that fit style switch check it out.

If you want a frame like style switch size. My thoughts would be a shocktube . Cool like style switch. And I might have a set of locks. I'll let you know. Not guaranteed though.

Hey how yall doing this monring, yeah I had trouble finding parts for the style switch, these part a super rare because how fraglie the hinges feel, the style switch was released and never bought back again, good luck finding someone who can serivce them. But I do have two pairs for sell on my ebay page if anyone wants to take Gander. accounts name Authenticshipping on ebay the post is under OAKLEY Shaun White Golden Lens -Discontinued Style Switch & 2 Extra Lenses

In my persoanlly opinion these are rare rare, and a underestimated oakleys

IMG_1848.jpg

Latest Posts

Back