• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Style switch

KateMP

Oakley Beginner
Hi, looking to replace a pair of the Clear Oakley Style Switch sunglasses. Anyone know of anywhere/anyone selling them? Thanks in advance

i-bid-you-welcome-welcome.gif

Hi, looking to replace a pair of the Clear Oakley Style Switch sunglasses. Anyone know of anywhere/anyone selling them? Thanks in advance
Hello Kate if your still looking for these amazing Style Switch Oakley, I've recently posted a white frame, one and black frame, The White Frame Style switch is in excellent conditon, comes with the original Shawn White Oakley lens/Baggy, and the Shawn White lense. I also included a extra 2 lense. These are rare just because they were discontinued, and oakley does not service these Sunglasses nomore.
Ebay Style switch

Have these Oakley Stlye switch White Frame with Shawn White golden Lens. In my opinion, these white style switch are cosmos of tech and fashion, while being abit fimsy, the interchangeable system is still intact. Hard to come by I assume, because the general use of them, people would break them and now because oakley disconituned them the nose hinges are hard to find and replace. I do have ebay store if any one interest.

IMG_1848.jpg

My shipping is applejack good lol no foreal these need extra protection because of how fraglie they are, believe me it's egg white shell real comes with it's oakley lenses baggy & Comes with it's white carrying case for extra protection 🦾

Back