• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sub 3k serialed Romeo on Ebay

xmetalx

Oakley Enthusiast
On my search for a Romeo I came across these, serial 02255. From what the seller says, it was from a stunt co-ordinator on MI2. I made an offer but it was rejected and I've just acquired a titanium pair so I figured I'd post this here as I know a lot of you folks care about serials and such things. So anyways, if anyone's interested here it is. Plasma Fire Romeos:

Lol move on on that one.
I have a juliet with JJ dna on it maybe i can sell those for 2k :brunette:

I've been in touch with the seller - very interesting story....

like pay an extra $700 kinda interesting? Or is it like, I threw in an extra packet of hot sauce fer yah, interesting?
I was a little worry since I thought those low number are usually 4 digits and not 6. So many fake nowadays

Its a decent serial no doubt cool number and all but not demanding that much of a premium. IMHO if he had a complete matching set with a back story with provenance, the price is not far off, maybe even low. The cyclops penny sold for way more than that!

was a little worry since I thought those low number are usually 4 digits and not 6. So many fake nowadays

On my search for a Romeo I came across these, serial 02255. From what the seller says, it was from a stunt co-ordinator on MI2. I made an offer but it was rejected and I've just acquired a titanium pair so I figured I'd post this here as I know a lot of you folks care about serials and such things. So anyways, if anyone's interested here it is. Plasma Fire Romeos:

As I understand it Tom Cruise fired many safety and stunt coordinators 😂😂😂😂

Back