• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Sub Zero #2n - Burn Brush/Bronze

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Got these in today and it's a simple case of I should have tried before I buy'ed. I have a big head and the stems don't quite reach my ears and the lenses don't really cover my eyes very well. Awesome looking pair, but I bought them to wear, and wear them I cannot.

It pains me, but I must let them go and free up the money since I already spent it and this helps my justify that purchase.

Condition is fair to good. The stems have good tension, only a slight amount of fading to the logos and the pattern that is overlaid on a rootbeer base. The rubber ear socks have a small amount of stickiness to them in the ridges. The lenses, unfortunately, have some light markings and can be seen in the photos. Very clean looking until you hold them to the light and closely inspect them, and still very wearable. I took them for a short trip out the front door and looked around in the sun and didn't pick up the defects.

These are NOT pristine, as new in box condition, these are a pair to wear around outside of the case every once in a while!

Asking what I paid. $140 shipped/insured in the USA. International shipping is not preferred and will cost more.

Head on in direct light
IMG_0963.jpg

The pattern
IMG_0962.jpg

Light marks around the top and toward the temple
IMG_0961.jpg

Light marks toward the center
IMG_0960.jpg

Fading on the right stem
IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0956-1.jpg

BUY THEM!
2012-06-28163323.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Nice! GLWS sir

Can't help but keep looking at these. They are seriously sweet!! If I haven't found a seller for the Carbon or Copper Penny soon I'll be PM'ing you. Assuming they haven't already sold.

Or you could buy them now AND buy whatever Penny pairs come up?

These are a killer pair, and the wear and tear is honestly not too bad for a pair that's about 15-20 years old!

Trades and Trades + Cash considered.

I'll talk to my sister tomorrow and see if I can convince her to buy them for me :smile:

If she won't buy them for you. Maybe you can convince her to buy them for me then? :) :p

Username Hidden said:
If she won't buy them for you. Maybe you can convince her to buy them for me then? :) :p

Why don't you just buy them? Or how about them Razor Blades, call it an even swap? :laugh:

End of the weekend bump?

Mickle, where are you on your Pennys?

shame on those scratches.. im real OCD about Zeros being mint since you cant even swap out the lenses..

Username Hidden said:
shame on those scratches.. im real OCD about Zeros being mint since you cant even swap out the lenses..

Yes, I know. The listing I bought them from said the lenses were 8/10, I'd call this a little lower. Fortunately the scratches aren't very deep, it took some real doing to get them to show up for the camera at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.