• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Sub Zero #3n

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
No offense taken. However now you guys have me a little paranoid so I think I'll be EXTRA careful with my Zeros and Subs from now on!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
No offense taken. However now you guys have me a little paranoid so I think I'll be EXTRA careful with my Zeros and Subs from now on!
You should. I've had 2 snap in half down the middle. Obviously, you can't buy spare lenses for these anymore. You have to wear them like Romeo 1 Oakleys ie. put them on top of your head and then rotate them downwards pivoting at your ears. It reduces the risk of having too much pressure across the bridge.

With age, the plastic gets extremely brittle. If you see any hairline cracks across the nosebridge, BEWARE!!! And consign to display only!!!

Thanks. I put all of my sunglasses on that way. And you're right, you can't buy the lenses anymore, but you can make them - out of goggle lenses. Just have to be (or in my case, know) a good cutter!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks. I put all of my sunglasses on that way. And you're right, you can't buy the lenses anymore, but you can make them - out of goggle lenses. Just have to be (or in my case, know) a good cutter!
Or you can sell them to me for my cabinet of pre-loved Zeros !!!!

Username Hidden said:
Or you can sell them to me for my cabinet of pre-loved Zeros !!!!

Ha! No thanks! Mine are still being loved and they've got a lot of life left in them!

Still looking. Probably will be for awhile!

Still looking.
Thanks.

Still looking. Thanks.

Still looking. Thanks.

Still looking. Thanks.