• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sub zero and re:sub zero - Which ones to throw back?

Shady Day

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I went a bit out of control when these were released buying all the sub zeros (only frosted Planet X) and two of the re:sub zeros

I wasn’t going to get the re:sub zeros because I didn’t think I’d like the look. Now having received them I still don’t think I do.

Not sure this is the best place to ask but I am trying to get opinions from my family and I’m not sure they think any of my Oakley’s “look good”. Haha. Maybe they all look bad on me? I dunno…

Anyhow I am going to throw 3 of these back to Oakley. Which 3 would you kick back If you were me?

Zero planet X
Zero sapphire
Zero carbon fibre
Zero fingerprint
Re:sub zero planet x
Re:sub zero sapphire

B1FB1CA9-5CB8-47EC-B494-372EDD934397.jpeg

AFF7C1CC-2F03-414A-86B6-E011419F5216.jpeg

0FCAD344-3B90-485B-8AE0-C66AA0DEC680.jpeg

402F4079-BCCC-4797-B5CE-85B6EF976E20.jpeg

5B248232-3CED-4C3A-AAA0-611AF7546B88.jpeg

E48AAB9D-F0A9-4F37-999E-0E132FB2C3F0.jpeg

I think the classic sub zeros look best on you. If you have to throw back a couple I would send the resubs back especially since it appears they will be here to stay for awhile and the sub zeros are tapped out. For value of investment it would be wiser to keep the 4 zeros

I went a bit out of control when these were released buying all the sub zeros (only frosted Planet X) and two of the re:sub zeros

I wasn’t going to get the re:sub zeros because I didn’t think I’d like the look. Now having received them I still don’t think I do.

Not sure this is the best place to ask but I am trying to get opinions from my family and I’m not sure they think any of my Oakley’s “look good”. Haha. Maybe they all look bad on me? I dunno…

Anyhow I am going to throw 3 of these back to Oakley. Which 3 would you kick back If you were me?

Zero planet X
Zero sapphire
Zero carbon fibre
Zero fingerprint
Re:sub zero planet x
Re:sub zero sapphire

View attachment 964126

View attachment 964127

View attachment 964135

View attachment 964136

View attachment 964138

View attachment 964139
Re:subs look great! Nice collection

I’d send the re:subs back, or if you don’t care about having a full set of MUZM subs I’d probably send back the carbon fiber/prizm black MUZM pair and the sapphire re:sub.

I’d send the re:subs back, or if you don’t care about having a full set of MUZM subs I’d probably send back the carbon fiber/prizm black MUZM pair and the sapphire re:sub.
I totally agree tue carbon fibre/prizm black are my least favourite of the subs. I think it’s the zero frosting look I don’t like Haha… I can’t seem to like either of the re:subs. I actually LOVE the fact the subs have no Oakley branding on them. The big gaudy “O” on the re:subs and just the all around look just doesn’t thrill me so far. But of the two, I do like the sapphire blue better than the red.

Latest Posts

Back