• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sub Zero Planet X #4

Nothing super special, but thought I would share my original pair of Sub Zero Planet X #4's for you Zero fans. These haven't seen the light of day in probably 25 years, last time I wore them. The best part is the receipt was in the original box. I wish prices were like this now! The foam in the box seems like it's getting a little soft and deteriorating though. Ear socks and nose piece are original too.

After looking at these again, I'm really kicking myself. At this time, between like 1993 and 1995, I had many pairs of various types of Sub Zeros and Zeros that I bought from this same bike store as shown on the receipt. Ones like the 0.1, 0.2, Sub Zero #3 and #3n Planet X in + Red etc etc..., I remember selling them to friends or that kind of thing. Now I wish I kept them all. What was I thinking?!

View attachment 951073

View attachment 951074

View attachment 951075

View attachment 951076

View attachment 951077
Got the exact same ones.. but got one broken stem … been trying to find replacement parts for them…

That’s only a few min From my house. I’m at Clarkson and the parkway