• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Sub zero planet X non frosted to frosted

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Trading my sub zero planet X non frosted to frosted. Never used but didn't have the sticker on the lens and box is not 10/10. I have two and this is the non scratched pair that i'm looking to trade.
PM me with photos of your planet X so we can make a deal tonight. I'll try to swap with people in the CONUS first so we can save on shipping. Also would prefer to trade with active members only

9EDDD072-A65D-45B2-932A-87535CD88A11.jpeg

89D4980F-3218-4DD0-AA74-BEC26597D782.jpeg

CB34BF08-AFCB-48EE-8E93-6AA095DEAD01.jpeg

4AA3DF95-5010-4F49-80EB-7BDABAA9A083.jpeg

1B5360F3-F3B0-4536-9FFE-061387B92982.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
If u don't find a fellow countryman willing to deal. I'll trade ya for that one. PM sent...again..lol

I’ve got a frosted I could trade you, purchased two pairs, no scratches on any of them, I’ll post picks in a bit.

Username Hidden said:
I’ve got a frosted I could trade you, purchased two pairs, no scratches on any of them, I’ll post picks in a bit.
Location? Pm me

Username Hidden said:
He is a good O-Bro.

Pare, I'm in california just waiting on my order to arrive later today. If it happens to be frosted, Palit tayo!

Status
Not open for further replies.