• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Subdued Pitboss 1!

Chop did a great job and I'm pretty sure Oakley is still jealous.
Surprisingly, I got a "like" outta Oakley on facebook for "Rusty" lol. No love from them on the subdued haha.

It was Marc's idea to come up with something along the lines of the bags. I tweaked the colors to be more golden/pearl rather than the semi green tones the bag carries. Just preference myself, but I think the green doesn't fit it proper. So far, there have been 3 boss 1 and 4 Dogs done in the scheme. All vary a bit from one to the other, which is what you can attribute the differences in stars and stripes. I feel that custom should be that...Custom. Not the same, not really really close, but different. The 50 stars was done because that was my pair, but the deal made sense and the home it went to was a solid and proper home for her. Each star & stripe is hand laid, no stencils, no quick and easy way. There are about 4 hours that go into each pair from start to finish, be it a dog or boss. The color used (the gold tone) is completely custom mixed cerakote and you won't find it anywhere else. I blend it every time I make a pair, so it even varies slightly. No 2 will ever be the same...ever. I am very honored that so many enjoy them and are proud to have them. I too am extremely happy with my fuel cell. I get a lot of compliments on her, and she is a real gem.

There is a new boss coming, hopefully will be ready by Wednesday to show off...She too will be a looker and very patriotic as well. I enjoy doing these and it shows. Just grab em and start going to town. You see a big difference between the ones I enjoy and the ones who bug lol. Going to another Airbrush Rendezvous to learn a new skillset that I can apply to future projects and am hoping it parlays into some very cool stuff. I will be changing things up with my site, offerings, and so on, so certainly stay tuned. Some will be bummed, others will be excited. Just time to grow and broaden the offerings to everyone. Enjoy and thanks again...:showingbiceps:

Latest Posts

Back