Planning ahead and curious what suggestions may come up.
- Tend to like watches around a 41~45mm dial size.
- I prefer automatics or mechanicals over quartz (and if neither, solar like my Citizens).
- I like darker metal appearances (pewter, darker titanium, etc), preferably a matte or sandblasted texture.
- No real preference on whether the factory band is leather, metal, mesh etc. Though prefer comfort/breathability.
- No intention of taking it into water, but would like it to be suitable for hiking/trail even if it gets a bit downpour.