• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggest me an Oakley Watch

Seems to be the case, just figured they probably dabbed in mechanical/automatic but seeming more like it's all quartz.
Original Time bomb, Icon and Time Bomb 2 are your only automatic options. The Icon is more of a woman’s watch, and the Time Bomb 2 is spendy, so realistically your only option is the first Time Bomb. Luckily there’s a bunch of color options. I suggest a titanium band, but the steel ones are cheaper.

Original Time bomb, Icon and Time Bomb 2 are your only automatic options. The Icon is more of a woman’s watch, and the Time Bomb 2 is spendy, so realistically your only option is the first Time Bomb. Luckily there’s a bunch of color options. I suggest a titanium band, but the steel ones are cheaper.

The Blue and Emerald face is what stands out for me. They're all kind of 'spendy' (relatively speaking) but not nearly as much as the TB2 you pointed out. Far as Oakley goes I won't bother with automatic, I just like the idea of not having to change a battery.

The Blue and Emerald face is what stands out for me. They're all kind of 'spendy' (relatively speaking) but not nearly as much as the TB2 you pointed out. Far as Oakley goes I won't bother with automatic, I just like the idea of not having to change a battery.
You can get one for less than $500, even on eBay if you watch (no pun intended) long enough.

Latest Posts

Back