• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggest me an Oakley Watch

The movement runs around 200-500. It's the labor that might make the project very expensive. But keep us posted!
I would just buy a used watch that has that movement for that kinda money. I could also look for a Seiko movement that fits.

Just going back to OP & his buying Criteria these days £500 nevermind $500 would not get you a Blue faced version & certainly not an Emerald version TB1 either.

I would just buy a used watch that has that movement for that kinda money. I could also look for a Seiko movement that fits.
when you have one in person, you will understand the price upcharge. Till that point, you wont fully understand.

its a baller watch, my friend

could you let me Know :). that would be the easiest way. verses using someones FMJ tool.

Just trying to size my watch :)
Screenshot_20210923-064933_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20210923-064933_Amazon Shopping.jpg

when you have one in person, you will understand the price upcharge. Till that point, you wont fully understand.

its a baller watch, my friend
The FMJ? No question! We were discussing replacing the quartz movement in one of my Hollow Points with an automatic movement, and the 7750 from the FMJ costs around $400 new. I meant I could buy a complete used watch for that price and take the movement.

The FMJ? No question! We were discussing replacing the quartz movement in one of my Hollow Points with an automatic movement, and the 7750 from the FMJ costs around $400 new. I meant I could buy a complete used watch for that price and take the movement.
The 7750 is a standard movement for automatic watches today. You are correct there. But a lot of watches in 2010ish from Panerai, Breitling and others used this caliber in their time pieces

I think it does a decent job.

S

Back