• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions for pair that works for large head? 🤣🤣

RmacT

Oakley Beginner
I have an old pair of the half jacket that fit great. I’ve tried multiple pairs of cheaper glasses with no success. Now I’m back to trying Oakley’s again. I got the gascans but sent back because frames were to tight. I’ve got flak 2.0 on order. I’m told because they are custom I won’t be able to send back if same issue. I wouldn’t of purchased if told this up front. Anyone with same issue of having a large dome?🤣

Flak 2.0 should be good. I have a larger head and find them quite comfy.
I was sent pair with clear lens along with another pair I sent back because of wrong color lenses. Clear lens pair tight, even after attempting to flex frame. Hopefully they will become more lose over time because when I called them back I was told I wouldn’t be able to return a custom pair. 🤬

I was sent pair with clear lens along with another pair I sent back because of wrong color lenses. Clear lens pair tight, even after attempting to flex frame. Hopefully they will become more lose over time because when I called them back I was told I wouldn’t be able to return a custom pair. 🤬
Nope..not much chance anyone else would want the same colorway

Back