• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions For Traveling With A Bunch Of Sunglasses

These are pelican cases. Pelican makes gun cases but they make these small ones for electronics/cameras and such. They are really tough and waterproof. They actually fit 3 frogskins (in boxes) perfectly! I will take a pic when I get off. The foam piece can be taken out for more room. They are like $25-30 a piece but I might get 4 for free.

pelican-case-1120-big.jpg

Damn 100!? Crazy! Glad it worked for you.

I am actually talking to one of the Supply Sergeants and might be able to get some small pelican cases for free and those would be perfect!

I use a pelican case also to store some of mine. I use the "pick and pluck" foam to divide up the case. Its big enough to hold just about 22 pairs without an issue.

i got one of the huge rep cases with the vaults inside. . .
just perfect for big amounts!

repcase02.jpg

i think it´s the best way t travel with a bunch of sunnies in the hand luggage . . .

it´s a case for Oakley Reps as far as i know. . .
don´t know if they still around!

and in which home i can take care of my babies on my ways?!?
sorry but right now i don´t need that money :lol:

I use a pelican case also to store some of mine. I use the "pick and pluck" foam to divide up the case. Its big enough to hold just about 22 pairs without an issue.

Whats the pick and pluck foam, where on the pelican website can find it. Is there a way to get them to cut foam in rectangles?

Latest Posts

Back