• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions on wrap around polarized Oakley sunglasses

Wanna place a bet if I get them?

If it is tg2bt I do not want to post it and people get dinged.......

g2g have a good one.

For sure, but if you do, that goes in the deals and steals for sure. That’s a great price! We appreciate your sacrifice in pursuit of great sunnies!

Update: I received my EVO Path sunglasses and the lens is superb. The vents for circulation, are sad to say, terrible. It is like having a brighter than the lens bubble in your peripheral vision constantly and the sun shoots right in when it hist the sun just wrong. I have never seen any comments to this effect, so I was surprised to experience this to say the least. I will say I do wear a hat when outside for extended periods and that will help if not negate the sun shinning in. But that bubble I hope is something I will get used to......You research and research and still can't think of everything.

Thanks to everyone for their input, I think I needed new/sunglasses/lenses way before now.

Update: I received my EVO Path sunglasses and the lens is superb. The vents for circulation, are sad to say, terrible. It is like having a brighter than the lens bubble in your peripheral vision constantly and the sun shoots right in when it hist the sun just wrong. I have never seen any comments to this effect, so I was surprised to experience this to say the least. I will say I do wear a hat when outside for extended periods and that will help if not negate the sun shinning in. But that bubble I hope is something I will get used to......You research and research and still can't think of everything.

Thanks to everyone for their input, I think I needed new/sunglasses/lenses way before now.
I wonder if one the larger lenses, Range and Stride, wouldn’t help with this.

I wonder if one the larger lenses, Range and Stride, wouldn’t help with this.
I looked hard at the EVZero Blades but I think I need a top frame for strength and I put the sunglasses down on the top frame a lot. I really like the Path shape and fit and thought the vents would be great since I have had trouble with fogging/sweating under brim of hat in past. It just never occurred to me it would be so bothersome or that I would even see the vents at all.

For reference, my Blades vs my M Frame.

F99EE19E-F3EC-4B39-B8DA-AEBCDCC09D2D.jpeg

2047D96F-452D-49B1-AC2B-AEE7EC8DBB63.jpeg

Back