• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Suggestions on wrap around polarized Oakley sunglasses

Update: I received my EVO Radar

sunglasses and the lens is superb. The vents for circulation, are sad to say, terrible. It is like having a brighter than the lens bubble in your peripheral vision constantly and the sun shoots right in when it hist the sun just wrong. I have never seen any comments to this effect, so I was surprised to experience this to say the least. I will say I do wear a hat when outside for extended periods and that will help if not negate the sun shinning in. But that bubble I hope is something I will get used to......You research and research and still can't think of everything.

Thanks to everyone for their input, I think I needed new/sunglasses/lenses way before now.

For reference, my Blades vs my M Frame.

View attachment 834474

View attachment 834475
I could not find polarized przm lens for the blades. Otherwise i think I would have got them.

Update....M frame Alphas finally shipped, at least a pkg was at USPS facility yesterday, supposedly they had an order problem in their system and emailed for clarification. ...............

Now the question, are there M frame alpha knockoffs to watch out for? I could not find any info on any knockoffs.

And just to add the Radar EV Path glasses are great in the show, but they fog up with a balaclava on in -15 wind chill...........:) Went to my military goggles after it got down to -25 windchill, my eyeballs were freezing......Who said it was too cold to snow?

Day 6 since pkg was shipped first class USPS FROM 7.5 hours from my location, notification update says it will be late and not delivered today. LOL Now that is "first class" service, I would hate to see their second class service......:)

I know we had a snow event but jeez, 7.5 hours away? Our street was not plowed so we did not get mail Mon, but I was able to drive my Subaru through it.

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds" :) I appreciate my local carriers, really I do.

Been wearing the radar EV Path's Prizm polarized in the snow/storm and they help see into the snow flurries further than my naked eye, I get funny looks though......

Day 6 since pkg was shipped first class USPS FROM 7.5 hours from my location, notification update says it will be late and not delivered today. LOL Now that is "first class" service, I would hate to see their second class service......:)

I know we had a snow event but jeez, 7.5 hours away? Our street was not plowed so we did not get mail Mon, but I was able to drive my Subaru through it.

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds" :) I appreciate my local carriers, really I do.

Been wearing the radar EV Path's Prizm polarized in the snow/storm and they help see into the snow flurries further than my naked eye, I get funny looks though......
I hear ya. I cannot figure out how USPS and FedEx can be so disfunctional, yet UPS and amazon (who routinely uses USPS) can be so organized. I haven’t had any problems with UPS during the pandemic yet in the last week alone 2/3 packages from fedex got delayed at least 3 days..

Just got first update in 2 days, it is in another state 5 hours the opposite direction from whence it came.........

You gotta love the USPS this last year. I might have the pkg by the time the next pandemic rolls around. Wanted to use them this weekend..........

Finally got my Alphas. tr22 lenses are great. Posted deal in deals section for anyone interested in the Oakley M Frame Alphas.

@BigOlTexan
Awesome, so they’re legit huh!? I’m glad that TR22 works for you. Like I said, I think it’s one of the better non iridium lenses Oakley does. It’s just a shame they only have them in the SI line. I’d love to see a polarized version.

Back