• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Summer Friends And Family! - 25% Off

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
My store called to inform me that they are doing the Friends and Family coupons again! They are valid starting tomorrow and are valid at all Oakley O and Vault stores! You must have the coupon to get the discount. Ask your local store associates and you should be able to get one.

Excludes:
- Airwave
- FMJ
- Time Bomb II
- Pit Boss I/II
- C Six
- All charity items (YSC, TACA, Livestrong, Stephen Murray)
- Infinite Hero

Purchase limits:
- Eyewear (5)
- Goggles (5)
- Replacement lenses (5)
- Watches (5)

This is the first time Oakley has done this in the summer so take advantage fellas!

My store is also doing this starting tomorrow...I'm stoked this is a great promotion for this time of year. IIf people come into my store and ask about F&F we always give it to them. And we usually inform customers who are buying shades of the deal.

I am fairly sure you can exclude the Time Bomb II also, tried that last round. However the X Metal collector set (Time Bomb with Juliet) was eligible for the discount. It had me thinking about it then and again now.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the Time Bomb Juliet bundle was on the restriction list. I can double check tomorrow when I go to work.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the Time Bomb Juliet bundle was on the restriction list. I can double check tomorrow when I go to work.

Thanks would appreciate the info. The local store did sell the one I was looking at, might be able to hunt down another. Last time I was at HQ they had one, maybe do a transfer to the store so I could get the discount.

Thanks would appreciate the info. The local store did sell the one I was looking at, might be able to hunt down another. Last time I was at HQ they had one, maybe do a transfer to the store so I could get the discount.

Just go to HQ and get that bad boy!

Latest Posts

Back