• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Summer Friends And Family! - 25% Off

Walked in to the O-store today and they recognized me and handed me a card. A couple phone calls by the manager later and I got hooked up with some polished juliets with ice iridium lenses shipped to my door for $300 bucks. Wasn't planning on buying anything; but pretty happy I stopped by. They owe me for the two pairs and accessories I have bought from them this month anyway ;)

e4e5abez.jpg

Here. So it cannot be combined with the holeshot on sale argh!

My lil bro went to the vault at the victoria gardens here in CA, and one of the O employees, told him someone came in and cleaned them out of all x metals..
I am thinking that was me. I made 2 trips out there, picked up 2 plasma pol ice, x metal ruby, X Squared BI. Also got 4 rootbeer kits and some lenses.

possible impulse lens purchase for me...even though I'm strictly a function-first guy, Jade Iridium lenses look too cool.

Gee...went to the Katy Mills store..no discount~!..bought 2 ruby juliet lenses anyway *pff*

I picked up a lens for myself and a few items for Marc today. Glad they're running this, I just wish the Vault got stocked with M Frame replacement lenses before it started!

Latest Posts

Back