• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Summer Friends And Family! - 25% Off

This is what Oakley needs to clear out all the x metals out of all the stores....once this is over we are gonna be hard pressed to find anymore at the Ostores or Vaults.

Gee...went to the Katy Mills store..no discount~!..bought 2 ruby juliet lenses anyway *pff*

Keep your receipt and present it to another Oakley store along with the friends and family coupon. You should receive store credit for the amount that should have been originally discounted. Or call the store that you went to and ask to speak to the manager and explain the situation.

thanks to this thread, i was able to pick up a pair of si matte black flak jackets. i was very surprised to see the si collection at my local store.

I picked up a pair of holbrook emerald iridium polarized lenses and a pair of X-squared on display at the Houston galleria. But they almost didn't give me the discount because I didn't have a physical coupon. They "found" one in the back and gave it to me luckily. But I thought this was just a promotion that is going on, no coupon needed?

So you're the one who got the xmetal/ruby! I just called up there and they said they just sold the last x squared.

As far as the promo, it's intended for "friends and family" of employees, so it's not something they just tell all the customers or have to give out without the coupon.

Sorry Bad Fishy, but I just had to get them. Been wanting a pair in the x-metal color way for a long time now. Thanks for the info on the sale. I didn't know that. Even happier they did that for me now.

There was one in the Cincinnati Ostore I think they are gonna have a hard time getting rid of it. It has a nice scratch on one of the lenses and they won't lower price anymore than the f & f discount . They do not have the lenses separate to fix it. Just found out they sent them back to oakley too damaged.

Dang. Well this one I got has a slight nick on the right lens that you can only see if the light is right. Doesn't mess up the optics. The thing that bothered me more was the slight scratch line on the nose bridge piece. From straight on you can't see it, but when I lift my head up it shines brighter than the rest of the frame. Can that be fixed? I am not a x-metal pro by any means.

Latest Posts

Back