• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Summer "Holiday"

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Hey Guys,
Looks like Canada Post is going on Strike pretty soon. Between that and a desire to get out into the mountains a bunch more, I'm going on a Forum and eBay hiatus. If anyone needs anything, I'll be back up and running whenever the strike nonsense is over.

If you contact me, you won't likely get a reply for a while. I might check in the odd time but not too often.

Have a great summer everyone!

Hey Guys,
Looks like Canada Post is going on Strike pretty soon. Between that and a desire to get out into the mountains a bunch more, I'm going on a Forum and eBay hiatus. If anyone needs anything, I'll be back up and running whenever the strike nonsense is over.

If you contact me, you won't likely get a reply for a while. I might check in the odd time but not too often.

Have a great summer everyone!
Good luck. Now that's what I call a holiday. Summer!

Does this mean I can tag you in like every nonsense thread just to bust chops and drive you insane? :spiteful:

@Oakster good for you brother! Stay safe and get
lost...we'll be here when you get back!

I hear it can get kinda Squatchy up there in the woods, so if you do any exploring keep your eyes open man. ;)

Back